SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Dank Magazine - issue 2

Over the weekend, my copy of Dank Magazine came through. I've been pretty excited about this publication from when I first came across it in this months Monocle, and I must say it definitely lives up to the high expectations I had. Good design, good photography and easy reading.

I won't sit here and lie to you, I am no skate head nor have I ever bought a skate orientated publication before, but I am sure this magazine would be a great read for any skateboard enthusiast out there.

At £10 a copy it may seem a tad bit steep, but seeing as they release a issue twice a year I'd say it was worth it.
Available over on the HUH Store


IMG_1168

IMG_1170

IMG_1180

IMG_1182

IMG_1175

IMG_1172

IMG_1173

IMG_1166

IMG_1171

IMG_1167

IMG_1178

Because the magazine's copy is all in Norwegian, there is this neat little translation book for all the articles.

IMG_1188

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: