SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 28 February 2008

Culture 'n that...

To begin proceedings, a picture from yesterday with (actually without) the fantabulous Gynelle -
P1250857
My companion foolishly believed these boats were Oyster card compatible. Tsk!

Today I met up with a group of talented individuals, and milled around central London.. Hit the National Gallery and other cultural hot-spots such as Pret A Manger & American Apparel!! Prior to this I got an Egg Mayonaise bagel, a snickers and a Fanta all for the bargainous price of £3.00!! In 'Melts' bar just near Oxford Circus I had to double check! Taken aback, I was.. Having said that, it was quite empty at lunch time, so I'm waiting for some horror story to emerge about how this company murders children and makes bagels from them.. or something of this nature...??

P1250873
P1250871
Check Shakayra's myspace - She's a singer
www.whoresneverlearn.com
Kevin3
www.whoresneverlearn.com
kevin5
www.whoresneverlearn.com
Halo, completely by accident...

As is customary with central London expeditions we made a trip to the Montague Pyke.. and went into Borders, from which I purchased 'Antenna'.. which had a few points of interests, that I will post up in a little while...

Check back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought you met Essien for a moment. clean shots!