SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Elliefunkrythms x J DILLA.

Elliefunkrythms Myspace Music Page

Check the above link for a collection of instrumentals created as a tribute to the late great James Yancey aka J Dilla.. During your visitation I beg you take a minute to scan her 'about me'. She's from out of space, but don't worry.. she only wants to spread universal love (slag).

Odd, I know.. but you know how the saying goes - Aliens make the best J Dilla tribute instrumentals.. Listen for yourself. Thanks to Alex (AE CI) for linking me to this, it really improved my quality of life, and it will do the same to yours, so please take some time out of your day to pay homage... you can do so by clicking onto his blog - CLICK THIS!.. My man's a Harrow Globtrotter, fresh outta HK. Go look.

dillastudio
Rest In Peace forever Dilla Dawg!

2 comments:

AE-CI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew Schnickens said...

Hahaha. Ammended.