SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 28 February 2008

Otay

Not gonna lie, like the sneaker game a few of us at BNTL have been slacking lately with the updates and posts. But I guess thats just down to us leading busy lives (I think) and shit happening (I think again). But I think we're back now well I am anyways so let me get to doing what I do best, which is chatting SHIT.

Absolutely disgusting if you ask me.. 8.20am in the morning and you produce dirt like this !
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You would have thought the dude worked in a coal mine the amount of black sooty marks he left on that pole.. it was offensive, just one of the many reason why i HATE taking London transport. People sneazing, coughing, moist palms like they been wanking, picking their noses.. and all the rest of it, then they have the audacity to touch poles and other stuff I need to touch to get off the bus or train, shits disgusting.

I thought I spent a lot of money on ink and print outs at home and at uni, but shit hold tight prostitutes there doing a lot for Epsom's sales.
You probably need to put on condom just to make a phone call in the that phone box.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Straight Chicken Catsu Curry (with no veg, as usual) on lunch today
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New items at the barbers, two new pairs of shoes and if you look hard enough under the black shoe theres a paper shredder as well. All added to the long list of goods on sale besides a hair cut.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hold Tight this week goes to . .
the closed down blog "WAH" I knows its been over a week now but, you've got me saying to everybody "WAHappenings ?" I even say it to myself in my head.

Should i seek advice?

3 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

Lego is a fooooool! LOL! The line about needing to wear a condom to make a call is pure comedic genius, shit had me laughing.

I feel you on London transport, but even us suburban dwellers that take the overground trains suffer too. I mean imagine people virtually stanking up the train with B.O. early in the morning, and they're in suits too...The bloody cheek of it!

Or the pretty lady in a suit i was eyeing up on one of my early morning commutes saying hello to me and her teeth look like a game,e of tetris coupled with morning breath that could knock out a herd of wild horses.

London and the south east need to fix up

@misterlego said...

bruv dont get me strtd on the people that smell on buses its killer . . .
theres one particular woman who just smells of toilet water or that smell of bad piss . .
she gets on my bus in the morning wearing some silk bomber jacket, tracksuit bottoms, knee high green socks (over the tracksuits bottoms) and some next gola football boots
without fail every morning . .

Anonymous said...

barbers/salons is what holds society together.realism everyone tryna make a pound of beef/or beef.

Nurishment.the one