SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 6 July 2008

10.Deep 2008 “Black Palms” Collection

I've never seen anything from 10 Deep that has made me stop and think "Wow I need to buy that" and to be honest I dont think I will, but If anyone checks Hypebeast they will have seen the "Black Palms" collection promo video.

If you didn't heres it is:



The reason I felt the need to post this video is, how many other streetwear brands would actually release a promo video like this? The only other video I've seen similar is from Award Tour.

It's great that 10 Deep are actually showing people having fun and chilling wearing their stuff. Portraying the 10 Deep lifestyle, chill by the pool in the summer and joke with your friends. People will see the video and think "yeah, that looks pretty cool" and will buy 10 Deep and try to live their own life with those values, to go out and have fun!

It's great to see a brand not trying to be so serious and so street, big up 10 Deep!

Check out: www.10deep.com

1 comment:

Candy Man said...

been saying it since i opened.
but they get slack.
ill still support and sell their positive well thought seasons