SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 24 July 2008

Unvoluntary hiatus...

So, I've been out of the game for some time now, due to...

IMG_1178[1]

£411 for necessary repairs to my camera, that includes £150 for one tiny little part, that can only be ordered from Japan, and a 2 week turn-around.. Believe I am looking into alternative methods!

And talk about another viscious cycle...

IMG_1179[1]

Booked in for another season of depression.

B.O.M.B tonight, free event at Cafe 1001 - ambient dubstep vibes, expect mass ammounts of sun burnt patrons clutching onto warm red stripes.. Not to mentiion Insa - Dirty Cash volume 2 tomorrow on Commercial Road somewhere.. it's not all bad. Weather is doing alot as well. Long live London summers and the products thereof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hold tight all my burnt neck crew, the only part of me thats brown.
we need to all hit vicky park this weekend for smoke/drink. whos on it?

life is costing you a fortune bruv, plus you owe me so shit just gets worse for ya. lol
Friday should be good too.

Im off to see Batman then to smoke a bat mannnnnn.

safe