SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 31 July 2008

Deeper Overground


Yes my bntliens... allow me to re-introduce myself my name is - cold...
...and I'm a new inductee to the bntl-family! Peeeeeeeace

Look in my face and you might well think you're a son to my style as I've been on the scene for a minute. Born & bred an east Londoner, I've been DJing deep underground since my yout years, and among other things currently I head the creative team behind an emerging art & style publication that launches late this year. Watch this space for more on that. My old man launched Smash Hits, The Face, Arena and stood as the editor at the NME for many years, so you could say I've seen a bit and I know a bit. Anyway, enough of the profile... here's some snaps I took from the day after the night before... lords & ladies I give you the trains...


respeckle
,

toocoldtohold
x


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



On rotation - Sonido, Obi, Kun, George, Jack, Ranks, Moses, Hassan, Tiny Jack Penate, Chima & Russ... sadly a lack of the feminine persuasion!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BRUVVA
i fecking love the trains, it was banging hot that day and we were smoking zoots on the roof. goood day!!

CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN BUT A LITTLE LESS K HOLE THIS TIME!!!!
hold tight jimi c!!

hold tight Jack Penate, he is everywhere i am. I swear his stalking me!

Tina Turnover said...

Welcome!!

@OllieDanger said...

Sorry i missed the party on the trains....mans gotta work!

Turn the music off, put your drinks down and put your hands together and welcome the OG that is 'Cold'.

Live and direct.

Unknown said...

Propa introduction, newcomers take note Welcome!

max volume said...

saaaaaaaaafe x

witalit said...

Ahh man looked sick if this happens again hit me up! Welcome to the team man hope you got loads of good content to bring! Cool

Anonymous said...

hold tight big pun!