SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 23 January 2008

Accumulative Clutter Cont'd..

Had the urge to do some more documenting..

P1240313
They made us draw ourselves, and then they put it on a dish cloth!! By the looks of my eyes, I was decidely hung-over that day, in year 6.

P1240314
Multi-coloured magnetic blocks........I never had the garms but I had the Nu Rave trinkets from DAY.

P1240315
Tigers head..

P1240316
Memorised all the commentary.. Seriously, test me.

P1240318
Chalk cubes, stolen from various pubs..

P1240319
One for race relations, check my man on the right doing a slide tackle.. Unfortunately, after many games of Subuteo, most of the players were doing a slide tackle. :(

P1240320
Industrial marigold from when I used to work in a factory assembling lawn-mowers.. Having the one glove is slightly MJ, but when I feel a bit MJ, I just put on my industrail marigold.

P1240321
Lid off of a Snapple. Disclaimer to any potential valentines of mine, this will be my gift to you, I'm romantic that way there.

P1240322
Pogs, mine were always the cleanest Pogs because I never used to take them to school.. I saw the demolition that would occur on a basis daily, and just thought.. not my Pogs.. When someone brought in the Walkers Crisps Slammer, with the jagged edges things became so real the teachers shut down Pogs and Football stickers, and all other forms of hand to hand trade offs, had the cartel shut down for a minute, but we found a way round it.. thanks Dead Prez.

Check back soon for another tangent based ramble.

2 comments:

@greg_bntl said...

Haven't seen my pogs in years and neither those tiny plastic creatures called go-go's ... I believe !

Could they have a come back in 2008?

Hell no we wont go said...

A tiger with accessories, who thinks of this stuff? Nice blog. Though last thing i heard romance was dead.