SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 27 January 2008

Mothers The Word

Woke up this morning with the hardest (I swear you people have the dirtiest minds) smile on my face. Dimples peircing my cheeks like some one had punched me, but no my happnines was due to the return of the original Mrs Miyagi, my mother back from holiday.

Ready to step back into her original £5 slippers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Straight fire, I'm telling you I 'aint got nothing better in my shoe collection I slyly dont think you do either..

She slyly is the best, and I very much appreciate her (no offence dad you just don't cut it like she does, especially in the cooking department)
But enough of the mushy shit its back to cooking my dinners for her now.

I know a lot of people who carry around different sorts of weapons today consisting of knives, guns, pepper spray, baseball bats etc..
But my mother's different, her weapons are all in the kitchen and I'll show you just a few...

The house fryer, blender
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pots and pans
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The cooker
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hold tight her bringing back a bottle of Jack Daniels full of peanuts, not a good look mother "shooooooocking". I don't even like peanuts, straight cashew nuts for me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hold tight all the good mothers out there.

And hold tight the BNTL family tree on myspace!!

No comments: