SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 28 January 2008

Custom Ruined Garms..

..To start things off, the whole customising clothes thing is a bit naff.. And painting your trainers has only ever been a 'brilliant idea' in theory.. I like the way Puma have caught on, with their fully customisable trainers.. you must have seen this, the Mongolian Shoe BBQ thing.. where you select the exact fabrics and colours you want and scan them in to a machine and preview.. etc etc etc..
puma_mongolianbbq1
It looks interesting, but I'm yet to see anyone rocking the finished product.. as for NikeID it's a good level, but you have to consider giving people freedom to choose has created some truly vomit enducing colourways.. but then again, freedom to choose rather renders the second half of the previous sentence obsolete.. people pick what they like.
nike11

Anyway, this pre-ramble serves as an introduction to my own infantile dabbling into clothing customisation...

Those who own the hundreds ink denim that released.. some time last year.. will know the fit is rather good, I'm not contesting that, but it's the neon squiggle that upsets me, esepcially as mine has got some sort of weird bobbles.. so I thought, removing this would be easy, so I set about my task with a fork - and needless to say, it was a disaster (THUS FAR!).

P1240590
P1240591
Clothing customiser, I am not.. I haven't given up hope, as this morning I decided using fingernail scissors would make the job alot easier, and my progress since then has been more fluid... Either way, I think this will be a one off and I'll just stick to taking affectionate pictures of my cat..

P1240604
P1240605
P1240607

3 comments:

PRIMED said...

Cat pics are dope, i want your CAT!

Kevin Lanre said...

Dude...I swear you're a dope lol

Nobody will notice the zig zag as long as you don't

A: Wear an extra smedium tee

B: Sag your jeans

C: Go bending over in gay clubs

Matthew Schnickens said...

Well they won't notice it now, since it's GONE.. pictures to follow.