SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 30 January 2008

I Can't Possibly Think...

..Of a reason why you would STILL be sleeping on Award Tour...

So, I'm assuming you've all checked the new look book right, it's serious isn't it? I told you it would be, didn't I?

Really really, I've been saying Award Tour is going to be ENORMOUS in not many seasons time, and it really is your best oppurtunity to back a rising star, you may not choose to do this.. but then I may choose to call you a fool!

I checked Webster (not Urban Dictionary) and under the definition of swagger.. this is actually what I saw...



If you're self sufficient.. you'll have noticed the big 'Award Tour' link on the side of this page, and hopefully be prompted by this friendly discalimer to go and check it out.. And by the start of next week you'll be able to pick up the goods you see in this LookBook.. My generosity knows no bounds.

Support the cause!!

3 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

Phil and em are doing it! That chick in the look book is fire on the mountain.

But back to the clothes, the Award tour logo hoodie and the classic A crew are definite coppages.

@greg_bntl said...

At the risk of biting ... But something similar for the BNTL gang with a touch more gold?!?

Anonymous said...

yhh award tour is big look!