SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 26 January 2008

Merging days..

The last 2 -

Met a friend late-ish on Friday, and decided to head to the Tate Modern, on account of her having never been (!!) Cultural hermit or what?

P1240516
Millenium Bridge, aka the bridge that moves, a trivia point I wisely informed my sceptical companion of.

P1240496
Courtesy of Maya
For those wondering, taking pictures of people taking pictures has always been a good look, especially in public places.

P1240487
The ordering of these pictures is way out, this is Trafalgar Square, taken.. I don't know when.

P1240522
Yes, it's over-exposed.

P1240528
Bloody tripod ruining my pictures....

P1240561
Big shout out to my fellow melanin lacking friend in the middle.

P1240575
Custom built tripod.

Maya x Trees
Trees at the Tate, notice the weird stalker like figure in the distance taking a picture of me taking a picture.. creepy.

P1240534
Decisions, decisions..

Courtesy of Maya
On the tube courtesy of Maya, I was sitting next to some guy that was chugging a 4 pinter of Semi-skimmed milk, clearly quite unsettled I covered a large percentage of my face.

Another thing I noted, whilst strolling around Hyde Park was the vast number of OG's on roller skates looking really cool in spandex and knee pads.. I think it's some kind of crew.. either way, I have 20 years to save up for the gear, and then you can check me in the park weaving in and out of cones, and comparing notes with like minded lycra clad roler-bladers... Mid-life crisis evaded, or what!?

Gonna go check 'No Country For Old Men' this eve, and I shall report back with the intricacies of my discoveries.

1 comment:

@misterlego said...

what u on abt drinking milk in public is koool . . . i do it all the time and everybody loves ! ! !