SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 24 November 2008

"As I grow older and you grow wiser"

After last week's old school garage post I received a substantial quantity of positive, negative and informative responses. As I realised and I'm sure many others did, I missed out some obvious choices. However, simply bombarding the audience with hundreds of YouTube videos is not really my aim.
Instead I wish to firmly nudge one's brain cells in an attempt that floods of memories will be evoked.
So following that I have selected a further 5 tracks that I believe had and still have the capability of causing damage in a broad range of surroundings, whether it be in the dance or a jam session with your partner. Please take a moment to enjoy the following...

1) Sunship - Cheque One Two



2) F.U.N - It`s The Way (99 remix)



3) Lenny Fontana - Spirit Of The Sun (Steve Gurley Mix)



4) N'n'G feat. Kallaghan - Right Before My Eyes



5) Todd Edwards - Show Me A Sign




As per usual I shall include a little something post script.

This time a record especially for the ‘Work It’ gang who lapped up this one on Saturday night. Out to the DJ who selected this!

Ace Of Base - All that she wants



"Déjà vu, tell you what I’m gonna do
When they reminisce over you, my god"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd edwards is bere sik!!

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT, NOSTALGIA INDUCING POST ONCE AGAIN!
GOOD WORK GREGGLE!

@OllieDanger said...

'Right Before My Eyes' is a venue owner.

Greg your stance is one of a 2 step king!

bee kay said...

choons!

Lo said...

HELL YES ACE OF BASE.