SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 29 December 2007

Keshoot!!

Just rolled in from a night of alcohol, laughs and photographs.

Kesh asked me to do some pictures for her clothing brand, recognising the oppurtunity to increase my portfolio, I willingly accepted..

So I get to Clapham North soon after 8pm and am submerged into a house of semi-drunken females... they dissapear off into Kesh's bedroom and 30 minutes later, I am summoned in...

I took a few basic pictures to guage lighting, and the effect of the flash gun... then get underway... I can't show all the pictures, for one there's far too many.. and also I need to hold some back for other reasons.. I wasn't really sure what was expected of me, but under the partial direction of Kesh I took a couple hundred photos, and am happy with the vast majority of 'em...

All the girls were lovely, and made my already easy job.. even easier..

P1230032
P1230033
P1230035
P1230045
P1230064
P1230071
P1230104
P1230127
P1230156
P1230142
P1230192

Overall, a very jokes evening, and one I won't be forgetting for a while..

If you wanna see more Kesh, and you probably do... visit her blog by clicking this link or check her myspace by clicking this link..

Night night.

10 comments:

CUT&SWALLOW said...

ohhhhhh wicked... great pictures x

Cath. said...

Congrats Mattieboy! U did it again.. make great pics=] Up up upp u goooo! See u on top x

@misterlego said...

like i said showerface monga . . .

@OllieDanger said...

Matt iz a badman!

I was jus about to say u better hav a good excuse for floppin on me n witts.

Shane said...

kudosx2

KESH said...

BIG TINGZ BIG TINGZ..


GOOD TIMES YA! X

Not Short For Anything said...

good work maff shnicks

Agostinho said...

Well done you smelly pikey!

Doing alot!

@greg_bntl said...

A Masterpiece Matt !

Matthew Schnickens said...

Thankyou all.