SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 17 September 2009

Safe Return

Way back in April you may rememeber I had my trusty steed stolen. You can refresh your memeory HERE, the comments are a great read. Well anyway about a month ago I got a phonecall saying my bike will be returned to me later that night.

I pretty much gave up hope of finding it again but i got blessed big time.

Big shout to everyone on the Londond Fixed Wheel and Single Speed forum, and a massive massive shout to Alex (Accrobeau) and Nuno.

Welcome back...

003
004

Built up this vintage 'Willy Jordan' as a replacement...

001
002

KEEP THE FAITH!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sell me the willy

Anonymous said...

the first one looks nicer, look after this one you pratt!

Anonymous said...

One of your "friends" mugged you off.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

ollie got robbed by one of his 'mates' who then sold his bike back to him

u mug

@OllieDanger said...

Haha here we go again.

I dont understand why you need to reply to your own comment....its soooo obvious that its one person behind these anons.

You guys used to be fun!

P.s I didnt pay to get the bike back.

Anonymous said...

Not really Oliver, the third anon was me, then the 5th anon was me just elaborating on anon numero 4's comment.

Ella said...

haha fassys

can I have your bike?

Tan said...

Boring Anon's as usual.

Big up on getting it back Ollie!

Anonymous said...

Nice bike and glad you've got it back.. BUT

what's with that diddie gear your running... MANUP

LTK said...

That willy is butters I'm sorry to say.
bad components...change the grips, rims and saddle and you may have a contender for Bike pron on lfgss buuuut until then... just stick to the Olmo.

p.s. constructive lfgss criticism... not mugging you off personally, just the bike!!

LTK said...

sick for getting it back btw.

@OllieDanger said...

Felix the gearing on the Olmo is defo not 'diddie', thats my ride.

LTK the Willy was built on a budget so it was never going to be amazing just a beater, saying that it rides amazing.

LTK said...

aiight.. just lock that olmo up good n proper this time.