SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 5 November 2010

Nike nsw "Varsity Coat"

Not gonna front, I've never been completely sold on Nike's Sports Wear division.
Its always been a bit of a hit and miss for me. I definitely respect the aim of them improving dated classics and favorite items within there back catalog, with new materials and technology.
But on occasions I feel they over look the way people have come to wear and appreciate certain pieces and come out with some pretty weird looking stuff.
But saying that, i feel they always come through without fail with a mean hard, hitting outer wear piece with a nice little twist.
see exhibit a - the nike "Varsity Coat"

coat2_600x450
vcoat_600x450
coat3_600x450
its a lot ! If anybodies reading I take a medium. thanks !

Loving bntl like a fat kif loves cake.

No comments: