SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 5 February 2012

Do I know You?

My friend's brother Will Ritson recently embarked on a illustration project titled Do I Know You?, which sees him draw the face of anybody who sends him a image of themselves.

His aim is simple, "To draw and collect illustrations of people I have never met, creating a library of beautiful faces.."

I know a few of you folks are flipping dogged, so don't even think about sending in your photos (joke) all are welcome ugly, pretty and everything else.

To get involved just email him a large, good quality picture of yourself to (willritson@googlemail.com)

Below are just a few images he's done so far, to check out the rest and for more info just (click)


doik-1

11final

8final

6final

5final

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: