SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 8 November 2007

Illegal?

Mos Def over 'Who Shot Ya'

I swear, I think this is the best 50 or so seconds of Mos Def's career. Over the 'Who Shot Ya' Biggie track... found at the end of 'Brooklyn' on 'Black On Both Sides.' Any DJ's who might stumble upon this blog, take this as a global request for you to start (or keep) playing this at your parties. Which reminds me, I'm so surprised I managed to convince myself that seeing Mos Def wouldn't be great... Anyone who can drop a catalogue from Universal to Umi Says merits your ear time, apparently with a live band too!?!?

Something un-related for your enjoyment;

Diverse ft/ Vastaire - Big Game. Beat by RJD2 off the Diverse album 'One AM'.


Diverse - Leaving. Also off 'One AM'...

Click the titles to download via zshare, dummies.

Thanks to Marlon Jackson and Shan for the early morning music tips.

More soon.

No comments: