SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 8 November 2007

Pro-vide, Yo' Mind, With A Westcoast Soul Vibe.

In addition to Matthew & I's early morrow sub-cultural consultation, I must stress that the following is definitely one of my most adored Hip-Hop LPs of the year:

Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens





















How often do you see a Colgate smile on the front of a rap album? Refreshing (pun excuseable). Blu is the MC, Exile is the producer, and the set is essential.

I feel it my duty to expose 'Below The Heavens' before the monolithic December drops (Wu-Tang Clan- 8 Diagrams, Saigon- Greatest Story Never Told, Lupe Fiasco- The Cool, Ghostface Killa- The Big Doe Rehab and a rumoured new Nas LP) force this gold dubloon to get snatched & buried from the word-of-mouth network.




^^^^ Yeah, I know, go ahead, jump on the dick for this one.


Plus, not forgetting exactly why Ghostface is one heavily endeared son-of-a-bitch very close to the contents of my left titty:























One's Agnosticism aside- MAY ALLAH BLESS TONY STARKS.

5 comments:

Admin said...

I wonder if there will more of that lady in the insert.

Admin said...

Oh yeah.. You gottah cut that automatic play stuff out! That'll piss enough people off. Especially if your comp ain't up to par. It's a rather intrusive thing web wise to have video or audio just start up when one enters a page. Give people the choice of whether or not they wanna hear or see stuff... had this been another blog I would have closed the window and not returned.

0325-- said...

people like you are the reason things like Nazi censorship existed...

P.S. My tip of the decade, upgrade from Windows 95 to atleast Windows XP or Vista- and welcome yourself to the new Millenium, Grandpa.

Matthew Schnickens said...

People are lazy... I agree with the notion that auto-play gives the page a nice soundtrack, if by some sort of unfortunate miracle you don't like this song... the stop button is there.

Kevin Lanre said...

Ghost > your favourite rappers rappers rappers moms favourite rapper