SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 4 April 2008

At least I dont wear hi-tec

These are the words which were devastating for some kids ears, in primary school. Who were foolish enough to walk into cussing matches wearing a pair of hi-tec's.

Normally due to a mother who failed to listen to the request of a child who clearly asked for a pair of l.a gears, nikes, adidas etc .

(i fortunately wasn't one of those kids as i had my mother on lock with the footwear game within quick time. Although she did buy me a pair of kicks called Mercury one time. i still have bad dreams till this day)

But what ever happen to hi-tec ?
from having control of east street market stalls and all other street markets around london during the mid 90s.
To today where they are nothing but being a droppage, for really old folk who can't be pissed to buy new kicks.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Speaking of old people in kicks, Mick Jagger your doing a lot for the abc am1's
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On the point of old Mick Jagger, other old rockers stay off the underground
we don't need your smell or your crazy antics.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hold Tights . .
go to gynelle, you're officially my apple mac technician you deserve to wear the burger king hat with pride woman, your time.
hold tight mariah carey around town this week what I would give one of my kidney's up for her to be my woman . . serious
and hold tight my boy April fooling me that FAT JOE was shot by a police man and died.
"YOU'RE A DICK HEAD"

love bntl like a fat kid loves cake

3 comments:

Gynelle said...

merci beacoup!!
love mister lego like gynelle loves cake

Anonymous said...

that poor kids hi-tecs! bless...
u be pappin ppl left rite n centre,

if i EVER i find myself on here gettin merked by u its ORNNNN! lol

@misterlego said...

lol nah
tiny "tine's"
they weren't kids in the picture they were fully grown grandma and grandpa had to be over 65 . . .

im sure you wouldn't get caught out be . . .