SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 7 June 2008

New Recruit...


Hello, hi. Friends and fam call me James, some call me Jiggy B, others Hooker and one or two, Hooks. Call me what you want, I'm Matt's latest BNTL recruit, fresh outta' Urban Nerds HQ and here to bring you a selection of sh*t I deem blog worthy, hand-picked from my Urban, Nerdy existence. 


Call me hooks, swap hormones for Hi-Fi's and I guess it's remotely comparable to The Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Perhaps not. I'm just pissed I didn't get sent on a BBLB style assault course for trendy creative types trying to survive the media circus. Better Never Than Late, I reckon. 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

In english this time?

Anonymous said...

Did that make sense to anyone other than yourself? A long private joke was it?

James 'Urban Nerds' Benenson said...

I don't know, did it?

You know, I always used to hate it at school when I'd approach a group of cool-kids after they'd erupted in laughter, only to be told I'd stumbled upon a 'private joke'.

Hell, that sure was a kick to the balls.

So anonymous (great name by the way), I know exactly how you feel. In future I will endeavor to try and avoid writing in such a cryptic tone and adopt a more 'inclusive' policy.

Elle Bee said...

The post was almost too well written, even I didnt quite catch onto the ending sentences. But suppose it all adds a mystique!
Welcome!

James 'Urban Nerds' Benenson said...

Thanks big ron.

I think it's fair to say you're one of the cool-kids. We'll have to share a 'private joke' or two in the future.

Anonymous said...

Better Never Than Late X Urban Nerd!!

Matthew Schnickens said...

Welcome to the blog son!

Anonymous said...

Big up Zezi and her tyre assualt course activities...ha.

Anonymous said...

another big look pon the blog!
welcome hooks!

@OllieDanger said...

Welcome Hooks,

All i gotta say is...BNTL aint nothin' to fuck with!

Im coming back strong like Iron.

Shane said...

welcom to the fam

S.P. said...

welcome Hooks

Elijah said...

welcome mate.

James 'Urban Nerds' Benenson said...

Cheers folks, you're far too kind.

Shout-outs to anonymous, your chest sir.

witalit said...

Yea I think this is gonna be a good colab with Urban Nerds & BNTL. Creative first post, I can see you bringing a lot to BNTL. Welcome !

Unknown said...

Easy!