SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 15 January 2009

Shhh ... The Fireman Coming

Since we're on the topic I thought I would post something recent from the man the myth Terry Richardson. Yes he's back again, (not for Supreme this time sadly) but for GQ with a set of pictures of Lil' Wayne to accompany an interview conducted by GQ's very own, Devin Friedman.

The interview can be read HERE

lil-wayne-terry-richardson-gq-interview-2

lil-wayne-terry-richardson-gq-interview-3

lil-wayne-terry-richardson-gq-interview-4


So what do you make of the hype surrounding Terry and Supreme then?

On a side issue...
This doesn't tie in remotely but I wanted to post it regardless.
It's something I had forgotten about but I have heard it recently on two separate occasions. These being Oneman's set at Night Slugs and then Plastician and Nomad's show on Rinse last Monday.
To be honest I'm not sure it's the exact mix they played but it's still massive.



Out to Hypebeast once again for the pictures and the content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally can't wait. Terry Richardson is the reason I studied photography, I back him to the fullest. I hope he brings his tongue n' cheek style to the supreme campaign, as he did for the belvedere vodka ads. It'll give the brand another dimension and introduce it to another crowd.