SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 26 March 2009

Playground lies...

I remember when I was back in primary school begging my mum for a pair of these...

britishknights

Who had a pair?

At the same time I was listening to this...



The shirt and glasses combo is different. Snow is the guy.

Some boy told me the lyrics were 'Informer ya never gonna catch me in da greenhouse I lick ya bum bum down'. That boy used to get his mum to write down all the lyrics from the songs in the charts just so he could impress everyone in the playground. Serious family. True story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

one guy who was in my year 8 maths class used to claim he played for the Chicago Bulls Youth team. He said every summer he used to go the states, train and play for them.

he was head of the whaffel squad

@misterlego said...

lol at chicago bulls . . .
one boy in my year 9 class said his dad was the president of nokia
and he himself, was in so solid kids under the mc name of "timer"

o lordie

Anonymous said...

LMAO Lego you're lying! x

@misterlego said...

nah woman no lie !
i swear down, he also told everyone he had af1s with the taz manian devil on it . . . but in reality the bloody liar only wore fake am95s

Anonymous said...

Bloody liar? You say it like you desperately wanted to believe him....this bredda was your best bud, alie? Him in his am95s and you in your Market by Marc Jacobs (had to draw for that one again)!

xx

@OllieDanger said...

Haha Naddy why you exposing lego for? I believe you fam.

I had a bredin who was persistant with the lies for 5 years, we changed his name to Billy Bullshit.

@misterlego said...

woooooooooooooooooooow ! ! !

market by marc jacobs

LMFAO

try give me some sly upper cut and a swift head butt

Bircham said...

haha they still them in sportsworld yano