SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 25 June 2009

Welcome To Romford

I photographed Fused Forces last week in Romford as the beginning part of a mini photo project I'm planning with various dubstep producers and djs within the scene.

I shot the following photos on 35mm film.

I also took numerous photos with my digital SLR that will accompany an interview I carried out with them which I will post in just a moment.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated.

img056
img060
img055
img070
img062
img071

I think the photos look a lot better in a larger format so just click any of the images to enlarge them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hold tight romford. alot of legendery producers/acts come from essex.

Anonymous said...

Big up the romford crew!!

Anonymous said...

Oi Oi, out to the Fused Forces, essex's finest!