SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 6 June 2011

SUMMER IS GREAT AND SO IS HOT WUK



Okay basically, I love summer, I love bashment and I love Hot Wuk. So this Friday is gonna be a lot for me. We are going on a summer holiday all in one night, and everyone is invited. I am packing my suitcase full of good time vibes and very big tunes. If you’ve never been before, have a little look at this video :



Here's what dancehall queen @LoukiaC had to say about the video...

"Well as an advocate of dancehall and daggering and an ambassador for pum pum shorts across the globe, this video makes me happy in my heart, amongst other places. It truly captures the essence of HOT WUK aka the best dancehall night in London - this being that the party is always a bag of fun, a bag of lols, a bag of the best riddims and over all the best thing since sliced hard dough bread (toasted with some butter on it...) aka it's very nang."

Enough said.

by Benjamin D

No comments: