SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Yasmin Bawa

Last week Friday I had the pleasure of attending the Middlesex uni graduate fashion show and I must sat the stuff on shown was fantastic. My pick of bunch on the night was a collection by Yasmin Bawa, who is a mens wear designer.
Unfortunately I wasn't in blogging mode that night, so never had a camera to document footage but I was pleasantly surprised when a
good interview and video surfaced on Style Salvage.


Not to take anything away from the other students who were showing on the night, because every bodies work was truly amazing. But my gosh, Yasmin came through and dropped some Bows On Em !

5803734244_f4ffea638a_b

5803173417_46085b67f9_b

That jacket and matching trousers were my favorite from her collection. Not seen in the pictures she had also done some matching desert boots. Seeing it again just makes me wanna get in my car, find out her location and put money on the table!


Photobucket

Check out the interview and more pictures by just a (click)
P.s holdtight my homie rafika for the invite.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: