SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 28 October 2007

Well.. that was weird.

Last night was the eve of Gullyvers 'Hollerwoon' shindig.. We got there after 11 something, via a very dodgy KFC experience, which left Alex with stomach status - jippy. Saw Kesh on the door, and went downstairs to find only a few patrons... We got a drink under the (correct) assumption that it would get busier.. Some big tracks were dropped, 'Dillagence' was a clear highlight, as well as 'Crosstown Beef'... Anyway, Alex's illness caused him and I to leave at about 1ish.. So I walked with him to Liverpool Street, whilst trying to alert the squadron... Just as we got to our bus-stop, my call was answered by Colin, who said he was on his way to Curtain Road (via a failed expedition in Bank)... So I went back on my jack jones and waited for the arrival of re-inforcements. 'Sally Got A one Track Mind' was gratefully recieved.

Left at, 4:30 ish I think, and headed for the infamous FCKF.. I refrained from eating due to Alex's earlier chicken based fiasco, then attempted to journey back to South on a flurry of night-buses... I got on a bus for Trafalgar Square, fell asleep and woke up in Charing Cross (!!) crossed the thames and looked (successfully) for a suitable bus... Photo oppurtunities aplenty! The following is the night chronicled.

P1190504
Tree on the Old Kent Road.

P1190506
Fuck the Colonel.

P1190507
Grease to spare.

P1190513
Vandalism.

P1190515
Fape, boot-cut denim & fake jordans are still big in this thing... It was halloween party after-all.. moody LRG 'Dead Serious' hood.. as I think they are called - Nice one, faces censored.

P1190516
Cavalry.

P1190523

P1190527

P1190532

P1190543
I roll on my own.

P1190548
E&C.

Good night stillllllll. More soon.

7 comments:

@misterlego said...

fuck dat dude in the calvery pic copying my eye cover up thing . . .
i dont care he copied me ! ! !
and lmao at the dudes in the fake shit

Agostinho said...

Hahaha.

Thats what you get for celebrating the devils birthday! ha

0325-- said...

the low-angle jump shot over the railings...

...you know that borders on beyond-bananas-status don't you?

incredible.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm

fake bapes. fake jordans.

reminds of a dude i once knew.

ha!

Matthew Schnickens said...

Praise indeed, Shan. Haha.

Anonymous said...

you are the loneranger, lonewaster.

Matthew Schnickens said...

But Jack, I am no fraudster!!!