SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 10 March 2008

Good old english weather . .

Wasn't really impressed with today's weather, over pissing down... And of all days to find out i had left my black (beaters) at work on Saturday made it even worse.






Saw this poster today, whilst on the underground:



But all my pork eaters, need to come together and support the cause, these supermarkets are trying to take our pig farmers for mugs! Not giving them that bit of change they deserve for that slice of bacon they give. It’s like someone coming in your home and stealing your sky digital remote and your sky digital viewing card too! It’s just not on (it isn't really but you get my drift)

Sign the partition and help out a pig farmer (never thought I would say that ever)

www.pigsareworthit.com

Disclaimer: All Muslims and Rasta's are excused and people who are led to believe it’s the devils meat, you all don't know what you’re missing out on though.




Lets end the post on this week’s hold tights..

Hold tight living proof on Saturday B.I.G tribute night, my first visit to the event and I say I was impressed the vibe was good, DJs were big and females were even better minus the fact it eventually turned into a sweat box, and a hench naapy headed chick barged me I still enjoyed myself and that one female who stepped on my kicks.. Ima Oj Simpson your ass bitch if I ever see u again!

Hold tight to the many new people I met there that night, hope to see your mugs again.

Hold tight my brother from another mother Marcus, funniest dude alive without a doubt

Hold tight anyone who carries around a A1 folder on London's various transport services (I do and its hell),
If I have another person look at me like I’m carry a small Somalian slave I’m going to smack them upside the head nicely.

Hold tight Witts on getting web address changed to www.bntl.co.uk that long bullshit blog address we had before just wasn't a good look.

Hold tight Mac and Sausage, if you don't know now you know (don't even cuss me it’s the only thing on the lunch menu I’ll eat at uni)



But I leave you now, loving BNTL like a fat kid loves cake.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SAUSAGE & MAC & CHEESE!!! That's a showamans daily standard!!!!

Agostinho said...

But large up that munch though, reminds me of something you'd get out of a can. How much is it gezza?

@misterlego said...

£2 csm lunches u know them ones tronics lol, southampton row for lunch all day long

Agostinho said...

believe son, i know about them ones.

I used to back the chicken and chips jump off with some salad on the side, no-one could say nothing. But more time i'd just buy 1pound cookies from Sainsbury and lick it down with a bottle of water! lol.