SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 6 March 2008

Otay

Sitting on the train yesterday and was amazed to see a woman drawing on her eyebrows
when did this start ladies? (black woman far right)
I remember girls drawing on fake beauty spots but eye brows! This shit is nuts
and they looked so fake as well, why would anyone do this to themselves?

Considering the train was shaking and shit I give it a 5/10 though
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hold tights..
The original Bill and Ted, and their excellent adventures..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hold tight Polina and the illest real vintage dunks for £7,
none of that shit vintage coluor nike seem to be rubbing on midsoles these days I swear there just rubbing old tea bags on kicks now its a joke, the shit comes right off!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And hold tight the 2 females who were saying my present for mothers day wouldn't bubble at all, and how I would have to use bubble bath or a straw to generate bubbles .
I'll have you know it produces perfect bubbles and is lovely..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last hold tight . . Noddy & Kesi showerface monga ladies of LDN.

I'm off to the barbers now, remember don't get caught slipping on the train
I may just be there with my camera.

2 comments:

Matthew Schnickens said...

Noddy? Or Naddy?

Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Naddy aka Noddy.....Mr Lego you are big in this game! xxx