SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 7 September 2008

Its My Birthday ! ! !

IMG_0700
I'm now off to best gadget/ electrical shop in the world now. which just so happens to be my barbers, to choose my present.
SNV34332
Once again holdtight all my virgo / september kids . .

Cath (she's original showerface monga called me from amsterdam and recited stevie wonders "happy birthday" lyrics down the phone)
Gynnel
Lidia (sorry momi)
Specks (atcn)
Marcus
Matt (mr bntl)
Bonathon (i know don't watch the way i don't know you)
Tina Turn Over
Sheeba
My HOT mami aka pop, lock and drop
Emma
Buttons
Pandy and everybody else.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I shall return the week after next with craziest tales and piss take photo's from New York city, and nope i ain't 25.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ego

@greg_bntl said...

Lego, Have a good birthday mate!

Gynelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!X

Anonymous said...

happy birthday bruv!
OLD TIGHT ALL THE OLDER BNTL MANDEM! LOL

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Kevin Lanre said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEGZ

That jumper is saying a lot.

@greg_bntl said...

co - sign Kevin.
Gant spesh right Lego?

@misterlego said...

appreciated famo's . . .
and yep greg, gant spesh

Elle Bee said...

happy brithday legs

Matthew Schnickens said...

Yes Lego. Happy Bday.

Hang tight all the virgos. We the best!

DanFodio said...

Happy Birthday Champion!
LonG LifE and More Chicken.

LaWeez Hynes said...

Lauren ?! Lauren ?! I cant believe you called me lauren ! Haaa. Change that now, you goob ! Happy Birthday anyway papi ! Bring me back some pancakes from the big apple...

S.P. said...

Happy Birthday Lego!

Anonymous said...

Virgo Virgins

Tina Turnover said...

Lego its ya birthday.....happy birthday lego.....lego its ya birthday....happy birthday lego.



TT
x

and I still have your can of coke.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday homie, bring me back a souvenir

Leumas said...

Happy Birthday Lego.
Hope its a good one mate.

laura said...

im starting to think that we September babies are a bit of a superior collective.

the evidence is growing...

Agostinho said...

how you gonna go ny and not tell a niggah?

happy bday btw lol

LaWeez Hynes said...

Still hating on you for the lauren dig.... <3