SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 18 September 2008

Skeng Mode

Admittedly I am late on the release of The Bug ft Flowdan & Killa P video for Skeng. But fortunately it was brought to my attention in the last few days by Mr Joseph Patterson. Large up sir!

Needless to say this song never seems to get old and has been tearing up hundreds of dancefloors across the world since its birth.

This is definitely one for the grime, dubstep and everything else massive.



I'm not sure the video does the song much justice though.
What do you rekon?

3 comments:

@greg_bntl said...

Cheers Skluuf for bringing that slight hiccup to my attention.

Not sure why it was removed.

Needless to say I have replaced it. This time same video, different host.

witalit said...

I think this is pretty raw. Not normally a fan of the dark reggae side to grime but this pure raw. Watched it a few times to pickup what they are saying, cant really think of a video that would go with this tune so I think it kinda works.

Anonymous said...

didn't need a video did it?