SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 29 May 2009

New Slam @ McCluskys Kingston

Last night Slam City Skates teamed up with weekly club night New Slang to present a game of S.K.A.T.E. competition and club night.

From what I saw Neil Smith was going up against Elliot Rees Jones in what I think was the quater finals which definitely kept the crowd entertained round after round.

I think Neil missed out slightly letting Elliot through to the semi's against Vaughan Baker.

Sadly due to the shocking connections from Kingston back to Croydon at night I had to leave for the last train and therefore missed out on the antics. That aside I think the different approach to the weekly club night worked really well and I think it's something that will continue for a while longer.

Few flicks from the event, can't say they are anything to write home about.

IMG_0953
IMG_0988
IMG_0960
IMG_0989
IMG_0974
IMG_0968

Useful Links :

Slam City Skates Website

Banquet Records Website

6 comments:

Hannah shipley said...

Nice website Gregtee, met you on the train back from kingston last night. Whens your next New Slam night? Hannah x

Anonymous said...

Greg, you're such a stud. I wish I could get women that easy...

Anonymous said...

greg, how did you manage to get no skate pictures?

@greg_bntl said...

jokes.

@greg_bntl said...

yeh I know the whole point of the night was the skateboarding and the majority I have taken of that are full of the backs of peoples heads.

I have one other that shows the skate area, getting motion shots wasnt easy with the camera I was using.

But yeh I guess it seems like any other club night.

Anonymous said...

N213 Goes all the way from Kingston to West Croydon