SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Kingdom - 'Fogs'

I dont really mess with new electronic music on here but I had to talk about this track.

Some of you will no doubt have heard it already as it was released on Monday. The track i'm talking about is 'Fogs' from the new EP 'That Mystic' from Kingdom. When I heard it a couple of weeks ago on the Mary Anne Hobbs show it stopped me in my tracks. Girl Unit included it in his mix for the show with a nice mix into the Woo instrumental.

The track was released on Alex BokBok's (a guy I featured on BNTL's 'One to Watch' list last year) label and the artwork was also done by the young all rounder...

Print

Listen to the track HERE.

To celebrate the release of Kingdom's new EP, Night Slugs are giving away NO LAY / SILKIE - Unorthodox Daughter (KINGDOM Refix). Get yours HERE.

No comments: