SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 28 September 2007

Back-tracking on todays activities.

Weather was overly crap today! Had to go to Roding Valley to link Jack in order to give him his hundreds crewneck, that he purchased from me at a bargainous price (I hasten to add!). I also had to pick up my Homer SBs that have been stagnating in his bedroom for some time now, they are leaving my possesion on Saturday, at approximately 1:06pm - in exchange for some Supreme goodness..

On the train to Woodford I overheard a TFL employee talking about a co-worker that had commited suicide earlier that day at Snaresbrook.. Apparently the guy was only 36, and walked in front of a train in the early hours of the morning.. I don't know the guys name, but decided to dedicate this to his memory.. R.I.P

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - T.R.O.Y (They Reminisce Over You)



Got to Jack's, and guess what he was doing! Trying to curb his loutishness with a herbal stick of lemony wonderment, don't worry Mum and Dad - I don't play that!


Hoodie by Fenchurch.. Roding Valley's answer to Del Boy has spares for scores.. so if you like the drop "step into his office!" Also available, ladies coats!!


Jacks granny annex, where the magic truly happens.


Some of Jacks trainers!


We cleverly compiled this picture and called it 'triple tap, the tri-factor!' We are alot.


A gif, skillfully crafted by the hands of Kieran Smith.


Now I am at the west London residence, preparing myself for some broth like beef dish, lovingly assembled by my doting father.

More soon, standardly.

3 comments:

RichRichRich said...

those huaraches are crucial

Agostinho said...

when will it ever stop! hahaha. big up jack same way!

Travel Nepal, we support ! said...

hahaaa..............
great!
have fun
madhav
kathmandu