SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 18 September 2007

James and Sandra Morrey 15/9/07

The wedding bells ring, my cousin James gets married. So for the first time in ten years there's a wedding in my family, my mom was really excited.
Managed to get the whole wedding attire for less that £180 which made me happy.. considering i'm unlikely to wear it again.
The whole day was tiring considering I hadnt got back from drop beats till 7am, had to be up at 10am to go to the church, I still managed to stay up till 4am drinking... until we got kicked out the hotel bar and retired to our rooms.
heres some photographs...


Let the confetti fly...



Mr. & Mrs. Witts

My cousin "marrage is proper bo"

Letting the side down with an untucked shirt.

She was a terror

The leader of the wastebrigade



and what he did to his suit....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.