SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 24 September 2007

Selfridges & Ho

Today was my first day back at uni. I genuinely believe it is the shittiest thing that's ever happened to me. SO. I wake up at 6am, its pissing it down outside its dark and cold. Now I have to get ready to get on the 7.59 train.


I layered up like i never layered before, i even wore a hat and a scarf. Forty minutes on the train and I arrive in Worcester.







I then saw Abi. We touched each other in the disabled toilets.


HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS SIGN? it made me crease.



After walking out of my lecture i went to check out what new piercing i should get. I've had four at Rings & Needles. SERIOUSLY contemplated my webbing but decided against it as im having too much dental work on the 27th. Maybe after . . .

Then i came to town and met Arjun. Saw some FUCKED UP Celine Dion baby picture book , she's holding all sorts of them and we were like ' who's your baby father'. Check it out at The Works. Is Hilarious.



After i went to Selfridges to see the boys. I got flicked with possibly the worlds largest elastic band across my ass and i was floored too many times. I HAVE BRUISES.
Warwick Passage?


THEN I WENT HOME.


peace.

No comments: