SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 30 September 2007

Plastic People x The Cool Kids?

The Cool Kids arrived so fashionably late, they still haven't turned up.. but still, it was a decent night.. Took a while to get going, but when I embraced the drunken dancing ethos my night improved considerably.. The majority of the 'usual faces' were in attendance, as was to be expected. The music was on point and it was totally packed by 1ish.

P1170729
Asantewa + attitude. Ollie (SK) playing the pillar.

P1170731
Travis Bickle, doing his bit on his night off.

P1170742
Sian & I.

P1170749
Phoebe, Ollie, Asantewa & Shan.

P1170763
Kesh was in attendance.

P1170767
Sleeper hold x Sex pest face.

Got a call from the fathership around 11ish saying he'd been locked out of the house, and if I had my keys on me.. And then Alex randomly reported that he'd seen my cousin outside of Plastic, and I went to chat to her and she said she'd put the keys in a taxi, homeward bound.. It was a confusing episode, and on my way back in, saw a few fights break out, and almost got hit in the head with a bottle.. that's the way of the real life documentarian though, I guess.

Was a good night indeed.

Pictures from today - UP SOON!

1 comment:

0325-- said...

Shnicks, you know how I said that I look like a Phillipino heroin smuggler in that shot (despite not not being either Phillipino or a big fan of poppy seeds), look what I just noticed...

...the woman behind me. Looks like my Phillipino mother that provides alibis when the feds come knockin'.