SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 18 January 2008

Food and The Night Times 2008 Strategy Meeting

After dashing home from work, ditching my bag and heading over to Moseley I pondered my options for food, a selection of greasy chip shops, pizza shops, Jamaican food and Subway were all valid options, until I found a Chinese. Still feeling the goodness from last night my decision was made, I walked in briefly, inspected the menu and ordered Chicken Chow Mien.


The service was speedy and my tray arrived, the man behind the counter made idle chat about my camera whilst the payment was being taken. He handed me my change and a fork and I headed off seeking the Village pub.

The tray was empty by the time I reached the pub so in I ventured to meet Ric (editor) and the rest of the team. I was the only one there as it was still early so I ordered a coke and proceeded to wait.
Around ten minutes later Ric arrived with the rest of the crew and the meeting began. Many topics were covered, including page layouts, image formats and quality, colour pallets, new features, extending features.

The list was endless and after an hour and half we sat back and surveyed our discussions. With an almost endless list of suggestions and ideas thinks are looking very good for The Night Times in 2008. With the website in the pipeline and a new designer Samas of Detype design I cant wait to see the first issue of 2008.

Birmingham heads look out for the paper in your clubs, pubs, bars and shops!

No comments: