SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 25 January 2008

Fridays Start Shit and End Great

how it started,
very cold morning got caught out the weather mans a fucking cunt,
old man dying on the side of the road (r.i.p)
no black on black chukka's in the vans shop (which i really needed)
my boy sells my 2nd Chris Rock ticket with out telling me. and then even to top thaaaat t-mobile try float me some double nuts phone bill.
& on top of thaaaaaaaaaaat the council try tell me i can't use black bags anymore, straight fuckers if you ask me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and then my lady tells me she'l be running a hour late you woman and time.
but as i waited i came accross this thing in my uni, aint pissed in one of these for ages & and then everything got a little better.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

weather picked up and so did my work rate.

hold tight dinner at wagamama's tasted like shit though. Iv been wagamama's a billion times now (no really i have) and this is the first time it tasted like shit.
Stay well away from Convent Gardens Wagamama's all about the Harvey Nichole's one, Japanese people actually cook the there, not black men that try and eye up your date,
i felt like i was sold a fake pair of Nikes when i realized the chef was black (no racism im black myself) but its like i don't expect to go to a Nigerian restaurant and see a Polish man cooking my pound'd yam and soup
you smell me ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

but company was 1 in a million chukka chukka chukka
and guys if you never had a hot girl burp on your nose try it, it fells gooooooooood

No comments: