SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Well

Once again my dad is on some bookie movements, he actually paid for this shit and thought I was gonna munch it...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Worst seasoned chicken I have ever seen in my life ! ! !

Life at the moment consists of :

Nas - It Was Written
Art/Graphic Design work
Shit food
Big Mac's
Chukka chukka x
Baked beans (I hate the stuff) But if anyone wants a baked bean valentine card design for free, allah at the kid on my myspace . . . myspace.com/misterlego dont frget its feb14th

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And yea welcome to the 2 new ladies, posts on the latest support bra's & hanky panky toys are very welcome
(shit i didnt just say that, the mother of my future babies reads this blog (chukka))

2 comments:

Josey Rebelle said...

what's happening with you and this girl then? you got the digits yet or what?!!

Kevin Lanre said...

LOL...Lego got issues