SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 30 October 2008

Bigger Than Barry: Trouble and Bass

The New York invasion was messy, from across the pond came an across the board set from Trouble & Bass. Ranging from bassline, grime, electro and dubstep, Where's my money and Eastern Jam were obviously huge hit's in my eye's.

Not the busiest of Barry's but definitely some real party vibes, hold tight the Barry crew for getting absolutely wasted and still persisting with the DJ'ing and due to the clocks going back we got a bonus hour of injury time, Sam managing to squeeze in some R Kelly (not that I was skanking!).

I think this pretty much sums up the night:

DSC_0363

Final shout to Grace who was so so drunk, my condolences go out to your phone.

All the pictures up here:



Paix.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thank god you stopped posting a shit load of photo's.
Use to take me forever scrolling down to read the good posts.

Anonymous said...

brenda urie ... sling your hook!

Anonymous said...

tut tut tut.
It's not my fault your pathetic posts are boring.
TIP: Post something worth while to look/read. Your Northern antics are depressiing and quite frankly bore most people to death.
That's why you never get much comments.
I have no idea why Matthew allowed you to post blogs.

Anonymous said...

^^^ "Northern." ??? Birmingham's not up North. And also, why waste time commenting on a post you dislike so much?