SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 20 October 2008

DRINK ST IDES!

Talk mad jive.

DSC_4003

Props to AC for linking me to this.. it's a campaign from the Mid 90s. All the biggest rappers of that era contributed a few bars for the commerical. I found it AMAZING.. here's the videos.


Meth & Red.


Wu.


Biggie.


King Tee.


Ice Cube.


Dr. Dre.


2pac & Snoop Dogg.


Geto Boys & Ice Cube.


DJ Pooh.


MC Eiht.


Jay Z.


Rakim.


Cypress Hill.

Which one's your favourite? Also, if there's any more out there that you know about let me know.

5 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Fucking amazing!

Jellybane said...

yo mat the wu tang one takes it for me

Matthew Schnickens said...

Yeah Wu or Meth & Red for me.. Either way, my St Ides consumption will multiply on my next America visit.

Anonymous said...

Get ur jimmy thicker,
wit st. Ides malt liquor!

Anonymous said...

Everything Wu touch turns to gold...Rather upset i missed them in Rock the bells :(