SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 5 December 2008

Back-Loggin'

Serious back log in club pictures due to my hard disk breaking and me losing EVERYTHING, music, pictures, movies, the lot. Yeah I know I should have had shit backed up, but i've have two hard disks go on me in three months. First my main drive and then my back up. Advice to all DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG 500GB HARD DISKS!

Anyway, the flicks if anyone wanted them... (click on the pic for the full set)

Barry x Bestival: Yoda, The Cuban Brothers & Toddla-T

DSC_0130

Fixed: Fabio & Original Sin

DSC_0872

Breakthru: Spectrasoul, Alix Perez & Friction

DSC_0443

Eardrum: Coki & Rusko

DSC_0746

The Big Dirty 2: Benga, Chef, LD, Cotti & Headhunter

DSC_0799

Apologies to the none club-pic loving heads but people have been requesting!

1 comment:

@greg_bntl said...

Just checked the albums and Witts great documentation son!

Haven't seen the cuban brothers perform in ages. Shame about the smoking ban for those guys. Im sure they can't be the same without a huge cigar on the go.