SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 9 February 2008

Exposing myself for 60 seconds..

I went on a late night mission to Battersea to get some pictures of the powerstation.. Here are some of the results, I threw a couple of edits into the mix too... Enjoy.

1
2
3
Sorry to interject, like.. but doesn't the ground remind you of a Feast ice cream? No? Oh.. carry on..

6
8
9
10
13
15

And then it was 1am, and I faced a trek back along the thames to Barons.. Thankfully a few photo oppurtunities arose to keep my occupied, not to mention the badboy king size twix and the cherry coke.

16
17
18
20

And then home to blog, belittle (you) and bed.

Oh, a post script for you - if you're venturing to Marketplace tomorrow night or Cargo on Sunday night you better come good with the stunnas and the raybans, or, God forbid, shutter shades if you must, or at least a visor, or something man.. I changed up the flash potential from first day at high school level to just graduated with a masters level... Allow the following physical diagram to illustrate my point -

Comparison
It's goodnight Sirius Black - goodmorning Sigma White.. if you're not going to either of the aforementioned nights (which will be momentous), I hate you and no I don't want to talk about it.

Jay Dee rest in peace.

6 comments:

Cath. said...

yeey I like the pics! the pics without photoshopping are the buusst

Anonymous said...

making battersea look decent lol

Kevin Lanre said...

Thats that piff, fu

This_boy's_in_love said...

what is your set up?

Anonymous said...

BRUV.

DONT YOU THINK U OUGHT TO BE GIVING PROPS TO NADIRA!

YOUR LIFESYLE GURU!

KESWALD!

X

junkii said...

blindin' pics! wot's not decent about battersea? - i live there