SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 9 February 2008

Woooah

Woke up this morning with my pride bruised,
Feeling and looking like shit, but what you know it only got worse.

So im on my way to work this morning, i thinking let me treat myself to some MandMs (crunchy not the original nutty one). Im about to step into the shop, but i refrain myself as i here smashing bottles and males shouting
"FUCK DIS & FUCK DAT"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my first thoughts were to draw for my camera (lol) out of my bag, and go in but then i remembered shit Im to young & handsome to die. So i just waited outside thinking i really want MandM's. 2 minutes later i see this pregnant woman and her husband running out of the shop, i thought shit time to moon walk myself out of this thing.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then all of a sudden i see this dude jump out the shop like pikachu, and smash a bottle of Smirnoff ice with another fella walk out behind him.
I thought what these are the motherfuckers who kept me from buying my MandMs, I couldn't beleive it shooocking.
And all they seemed to have stolen was 3 bottles of Smirnoff one of which they smashed on the floor, this was so stupid and it was only 8.45am
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Got to work and the lovely pinky had prepared me a lovely bowl of weetabix. Tasted like shit but its the thought that counts eh ? (substitute for no MandMs)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now i don't normally say fuck off to people but shit these eastern European mother fuckers who use their kids to beg for money down Knightsbridge need to jog on. I gave one of them some money only to find the bitch feeding the pigeons with chocolate crossaint. The money i just gave her, she had taken me for a frying pan with no handle straight up. Since when does a person who claims to be poor give there food up to a pigeon ?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i know a long post but im nearly done people,

so as the day was so bad i thought i'd go babers after work and sort my hair out and get those pictures i promised from before (some under cover shit people so i had to use the camera phone)
peep the laptop, watch and samsung, all for sale at the right price.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Peep the Ben Sherman kicks, DC kicks, Toshiba laptop, the leather loafers, the car stereos i swear the place is like Argos but with out the cash out.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This weeks hold tights go to . .
the man riding a tricycle, no excuse unless your under four or suffer from a disability you have no right riding one
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the dude who was rocking these dirty Adidas o lord shame on you sir i had never seen anything like that in my life.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Much more bullshit came along my way today but to much to post up,
so as i sit here getting drunk off a bottle of Jack Daniels (really munching peanuts FROM a bottle of Jack Daniels) no your day wasn't as bad as mine was.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

This_boy's_in_love said...

lol...i hope the rest of the day fine

Anonymous said...

hahahahha son you f'ed up man where was the part where i came and saved the day with the entrance looool safe bro :D

g.o

@misterlego said...

the only way some one can make me happy again is if they upload . .
the tune "dey kno yayo" by the clipse

Elle Bee said...

I like the slight edge of your clothing on the baber shop shots. Looks like shots from those programmes that go undercover into a fraudulent insurance firm or something.

Josey Rebelle said...

is that the same peanuts your mum brought back from holiday...see how you was cussing her for bringing them and now you're rinsing them out.

Matthew Schnickens said...

Lego, that was some funny stuff.. you're like the male Bridget Jones in this.

Anonymous said...

LOL

That was too funny.

LOL @ U doing some undercover reporting.