SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 11 February 2008

Sunday's Antics

Things began around half six with the first dose of amber nectar at Bar Music Hall.
IMG_2575
Then the need to document fairly bait pieces around the Rivington Street area occurred.
IMG_2573
IMG_2571
Unfortunately due to incorrect camera set-up this is the extent of what I have to show for 'J Dilla changed my life.'
IMG_2587
I also happened to spot TY and Reggie Yates mingling but sadly no photo evidence(Sorry Phoebe I know you loved his CBBC days).
The place was heaving, literally, so due to that reason some fellow blog members were unfortunately sent home for an early shower. However the night was very much enjoyed. Shortee Blitz led the crowd from the front like some World War 2 dictator. Memorable!
The following simply document the way home. Shouts to the people who served me some serious falafels for the trip back to Croydon !
IMG_2588
IMG_2594
IMG_2595
IMG_2601
A suitable end to the proceedings.
IMG_2611

8 comments:

Matthew Schnickens said...

Great pics Greg!!

Kevin Lanre said...

My name is Roc money and i approve this blog post

Anonymous said...

I LIVE to be mentioned on this blog. You have made all my dreams come true lad!

Was lovely seeing you last night, shame I didn't get round to seeing you again. I got sucked into the front row dancing with my CBBC loverrrr...Shortee Blitz had a hold on me!
We'll have to link soon though man!

@misterlego said...

hold tight chris original showerface monga movements ! ! !

@greg_bntl said...

Thank you.
And "Anonymous" shout outs to you for being secretive and hiding behind your computer screen!

Matthew Schnickens said...

Hahah wow, with hype comes hatred. Come one come all.

0325-- said...

scumbag.



Gregg. commendable post. i've taken a shot similar to that train angle you took. great minds...

Kevin Lanre said...

LOL...Man dem getting big. You have haters already, dope!

You know you doing something right BNTL crew.

Hi haters ('',)