SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 2 February 2008

Hold tight my main man Ronald

Once again the man has sorted me out with lunch for the next month.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shit is thick (yea i joined star trek enterprise the other day)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I mean reeeeeal thick
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And 2 more hold tights,
www.theuglykidsclub.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And my remake of snakes on a plain, its called "WEAVES ON A BUS"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Whats really wrong with natural hair ? and don't come with that it don't grow long enough . . ladies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em!
Natural is the way forward. Big up my fellow natural and dread locked sistren dem.
Seen

@misterlego said...

lmao !

Anonymous said...

LOL

Lego ur a nutter.

Bt ur right, too many girls r afraid to rock their own hair.

Anonymous said...

my natural hair is long but i understand y ppl wana put wave in their hair .. i say if you but it its urs innit