SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 16 May 2008

R.I.P Moesha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As sit here writing this post I’m nearly brought to tears
Due to the loss of a dear friend close to my heart, my pet gold fish named “Moesha”
(don’t watch the name, if Michael Jackson can change the colour of his skin I can call my fish Moesha )

She died yesterday of an unknown illness, though im sure post mortems will show it being to something to do with stress or old age.
Im so sad she’s been with me longer than any girlfriend I’ve ever had (which those who know me isn’t long at all haha) but she’s a extended part of me but water
I’ve watched her shit in her tank,
eat worms,
swim in circles and
even sleep.

I even remember the time she got jealous because I brought home a copy of finding Nemo.

Il only remember the good times woman, enjoy heaven and say hello to Mark for me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
look at her ! spine all tangled and shit
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my baby
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Maaaaaami you will be truly missed.
So for all the joy she has brought to my living room, I would just like to say thank you Moesha and rest in peace woman.

and like them American gangsters do
(though i could never be a gangster, as they dont dress as good_clips lyric) , i would like to
pour a bit of liquor in her honour (ok Evian water)
I was gonna put up the video of the spice girls, viva forever in her memory but the link seems not to be working errrghhh

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hold tights

holdtight london college of fashion females, you ladies are like icing on cake !

holdtight my latest commision, arrrgrgggghhh aaaaarrrrggghhh (bird gang)

SHANE P WHERE YOU AT HOMIE ! ! !

loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake

17 comments:

Gynelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gynelle said...

NONONONONO if you ever read my blog about dead animals you would understand why i find seeing your dead goldfish is deeply disturbing. you wouldnt post pics of a dead friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elle Bee said...

hahahaa aaw this is deep
did it start swimming upside down before it died?
xx

Anonymous said...

RIP Moesha.

*giggles*

Anonymous said...

...hold up, that small fish ATE WORMS??!!!

@witts_bntl said...

RIP.

the toilet pix were a bit much though man, didnt she deserve a proper burial?

S.P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@misterlego said...

of course witts
and i don't know if its started swimming el's . . . as i couldn't bear to watch it get flushed

and jlovely u laughing at my 2nd love . . . after u, im deeply hurt

S.P. said...

trust me to delete my post.

would it be wrong of me to laugh?

clean toilet by the way.

@misterlego said...

ella which uni of the arts u go ? ? ?

Anonymous said...

LMAO
the way i was creasing the entire way through

Sorry to hear that Lego, i feel your pain x 10... literally.
:(

Mr.Londoner said...

brings back bad memories...

"puff daddy" died 2 months ago, the tank aint been the same since..

:(

@misterlego said...

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA ^

S.P. said...

Lego, I'm at London college of fashion

kit von b. said...

a fish named moesha...

loves it.

-karrie b.

Anonymous said...

My fish tank filled with my italian mafia fishies give out gun salutes to moesha. "Bang Bang Bang."
Mister Cee.

Katherine said...

This is absolutely terrible!
Tragic!
R.I.P
*plays violin*