SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 15 May 2008

PHOTOBOOTH LOVE

So not too long ago I lost my camera.
The 5th one. :(

And it killed me.

But in between cameras I have found a very good solution for taking photos.

P H O T O B O O T H !!!

If you don't have a clue what i'm talkin about it's that lil cam on top of Apple macbooks!

People underestimate its power but you can take some illll pics on there!!
Yeh you'll look a bit silly standing in the middle of the road waving your computer around but who gives a fuck!

Check some of my photobooth snaps.

Deptford
booth13

Brooklyn
booth14

Catchin the train to Bed Stuy
booth12

Manhattan
booth10


booth8

Flying to Austria
booth1

Manhattan
booth5

Flying to New York
booth3

booth7

booth9

My room in Clapnam
booth11

booth6

Was sitting in a shop window in chicago.. you would think I was naked. But I wasn't!!
booth4

So draw for the lapppyyy.
:)

11 comments:

Matthew Schnickens said...

Deptford to Brooklyn, says it all doesn't it really. x

Gynelle said...

OMG I TOTALLY HEART PHOTOBOOTH!!

@OllieDanger said...

That Brooklyn pic is gangster...bed sheets for curtains is how we get down!

Unknown said...

Draw for the lappy!

Anonymous said...

wow you take amazing pictures.

Kevin Lanre said...

Bedstuy do or die. Braaaaaaaaaaap!

Anonymous said...

can you be my babymomma?
I'm gonna find a basement to lock you in.






evil laugh

Anonymous said...

fuckin amazing....

Elijah said...

im gona do my own version of this on the weekend. frm kingston to leyton

YancE said...

You [kesh] and photobooth together could be summ'd up in 1 word...: EPICNESS!

stay.fresh!

Anonymous said...

KESH

has a killer body.... wooo