SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 24 May 2008

Chris Rock At The 02

literally out of hand
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

material from the show . .
"Barack Obama — he's a black man with two black names! Barack. Obama. He doesn't let his blackness sneak up on you. As soon as you hear Barack Obama you wonder,
'Does he have a spear?' . . .
He's so cool, too, man. I don't think he realizes he's a black candidate!
When you're the only black guy doing something, people expect you to take it up a notch. If you're the only black playing basketball with a bunch of white guys —
they expect you to dunk! . . .
Barack has a handicap the other candidates don't have: Barack Obama has a black wife. And I don't think a black woman can be first lady of the United States. Yeah, I said it! A black woman can be president, no problem. First lady? Can't do it. You know why? Because a black woman cannot play the background of a relationship. Just imagine telling your black wife that you're president? 'Honey, I did it! I won! I'm the president.'
'No, we the president!
And I want my girlfriends in the Cabinet! I want Kiki to be secretary of state! She can fight!' "

"[My only three black neighbors are] Mary J. Blige, one of the greatest singers of all time, Denzel Washington, one of the greatest actors of all time, and Jay-Z, one of the greatest rappers of all time."
My white neighbor?
"A dentist. And he isn't like the greatest dentist in history either. I had to host the Oscars to get that house — a black dentist in my neighborhood would have to invent teeth."
some times i think i don't live there i have a packed bag ready by the door just in case the white folk come home."

"The first time a female ate my cum from my dick, it felt so good i was able to read Arabic, and solve the davinche code."

To much joke well worth the money and the guy bearly broke into a sweat. His a living legend was on for about 1hour 40minutes.

(youtube the show, come saturday or sunday videos should be up by then)
His in London again, come September the 6th and the 7th at the Hammersmith Apollo, get your tickets i know im there again on the 7th celebrating ones b.day

Chris Rock tickets


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Afterwards me and the fellas ended up in uncle's kebab, this wasn't supposed to be the plan for me tonight, but a certain woman didn't get back to with me with any sort of address for later. All i can say is SHAME ON YOU, you have got some explaining to do !

P.S ANYBODY WANTS A TICKET TO SEE JAY Z AND LINKIN PARK in CONCERT GET AT ME
(by clicking on my name out of the contributors list, at the top right hand corner of the page for my email address or myspace).
£60 STRAIGHT, I BOUGHT IT A FEW MONTHS BACK BUT DON'T LIKE JAY Z ENOUGH TO BE ARSED TO GO.

loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me = jealous

@OllieDanger said...

Il see you at the next one bro.

Leumas said...

The guy is a legend. The black dentist joke was mad funny. I can only imagine what the whole show was. *Goes to watch Bigger & Blacker*